Search This Blog

Saturday, April 12, 2008

Interesting Articles on Pro Gaming

After doing some research into professional gaming I found some rather interesting articles on the topic.

  • This article does a really good job critically analyzing professional gaming in its entirety.
  • On GGL they did a very interesting number crunch of professional gaming. It seems Fatal1ty is receiving $2 for every one of his soundcards sold. Personally I would say he is getting screwed but I don't know much about it.
  • An article by the San Francisco chronicle on the gaming scene in Korea. hint: It's a shit ton more legitimate then it is in America.
In other news, I highly recommend you checkout this collection of every Pixar animation ever created, all in 720 HD : ) Call me a boyo but I find them very entertaining.

No comments:

Post a Comment