Search This Blog

Thursday, October 2, 2008

An Update

Hey guys, so if anyone is wondering wtf ive been doing outside of updating my blog, the answer is a LOT.

Since my internship with MaximumPC I haven't had time to do free writing at all hardly. I am designing a sociological research project about video game addiction, a field research project meaning I will be playing WoW for a couple months taking notes @_@, yes unfortunatley I have to play the vile disgusting game.

I am also now running the Sonoma State Star website now, and doing quite well actually hits are up across the board and we had an all time high last week. I am working on doing an editor podcast too.

All this with 16 units and the usual amounts of alcohol and estrogen. Hopefully I will be able to upkeep this blog once again, once I do you will be the first to know ; )

No comments:

Post a Comment